Copyright / Terms & Conditions
All contents copyright © 2004 - 2011 CONEXSYS All rights reserved.
The CONEXSYS West Inc. site contains information, text, photographs, designs, graphics, images, sound and video recordings, animation and other materials and effects that are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade dress or other intellectual or proprietary rights owned by CONEXSYS West Inc. and/or other third parties. The information, content or advertisements (collectively, the "Materials") on the CONEXSYS West Inc. site are provided for your review for individual or internal business purposes. Any other use of the CONEXSYS West Inc. site or the Materials is strictly prohibited, including without limitation, modification, republication, deletion, transmission, public performance, distribution, proxy caching, uploading, posting, reproduction, redistribution or any other dissemination without the express written permission of CONEXSYS West Inc. or the applicable rights holder. The materials on the CONEXSYS West Inc. site may not be used by third parties for telemarketing, direct marketing, and commercial mass e-mail or by agents or representatives or e-mail spammers. All trademarks and copyrighted information contained herein are the property of their respective owners.
Any permitted use of the CONEXSYS West Inc. site does not extend to using the website, Materials, Services or Products for any illegal purpose, or to transmit to or through the CONEXSYS West Inc. site or to or through any Service any illegal, harmful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, hateful or other objectionable material of any kind, or to interfere with, abuse or otherwise violate the legal rights of any third party using the CONEXSYS West Inc. site, Materials, Services or Products.
CONEXSYS West Inc. encourages you to exercise discretion while browsing and / or using the CONEXSYS West Inc. site or services contained herein. CONEXSYS West Inc., through its CONEXSYS West Inc. website, makes no representations concerning any endeavor to review the content of sites listed in any of the Materials and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any of the Materials contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website (the "Service"), nor the quality, safety, performance or suitability of any products, information or other materials displayed, purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information or offer in or in connection with the Service (the "Products"). Ensure that you completely understand the risks before using these products. All third party products must be ordered directly from the vendor, and all licenses and warranties, if any, take place between the purchaser and the vendor. CONEXSYS West Inc. also does not make any representations regarding the availability and performance of its website. You hereby acknowledge that any use of the CONEXSYS West Inc. site, reliance upon any Materials and any use of the Internet generally shall be at your sole risk and that CONEXSYS West Inc. shall not be liable for any loss of data, lost profits or any other damages or losses resulting from such use.
CONEXSYS West Inc. makes every effort to ensure the information presented in, on or through its websites, including CONEXSYS West Inc., is accurate, however, because CONEXSYS West Inc. also communicates information provided by third parties such as individuals, corporations, industry associations, publishers, marketing agents, and resellers, CONEXSYS West Inc. has no control over the accuracy of such information, and makes no guarantee as to such information, and is not responsible for the information, including its accuracy, currency, content, quality, copyright compliance or legality. If an error is found, CONEXSYS West Inc. is not responsible for the results, or any loss or damage which may result from such a mistake.
THE SERVICE AND THE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED BY CONEXSYS West Inc. ON AN "AS IS" BASIS AND AS AVAILABLE, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. CONEXSYS West Inc. EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE OR ANY MATERIALS AND PRODUCTS.
IN NO EVENT SHALL CONEXSYS West Inc. BE LIABLE FOR ANY COMPENSATORY, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, LOSS OF DATA, INCOME OR PROFIT, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, OR ANY CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES WHAT SO EVER WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE, THE MATERIALS AND THE PRODUCTS REGARDLESS OF THE LEGAL THEORY ON WHICH THE CLAIM IS BASED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM ANY MISTAKE, OMISSION, VIRUS, DELAY OR INTERRUPTION IN OPERATION OR SERVICE OR FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, WHETHER OR NOT RESULTING FROM AN ACT OF GOD, COMMUNICATIONS FAILURE, THEFT OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO CONEXSYS West Inc. OR CONEXSYS West Inc. RECORDS. CONEXSYS West Inc. SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGES WHAT SO EVER RESULTING FROM ANY FAILURE OF THE INTERNET.
Some regions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability of consequential or incidental damages, so the above exclusions may not apply to all users; in such states liability is limited to the fullest extent permitted by law.
All of the data on Products and Services, including but not limited to, the prices and the availability of any product or service or any feature thereof, is subject to change without notice by its provider. CONEXSYS West Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without any obligation, to make improvements to, or correct any error or omissions in, any portion of the Service or the Materials. CONEXSYS West Inc. intends to update information listed on CONEXSYS West Inc. where appropriate, but shall not be liable for any inaccuracies.
All communications, messages and other materials transmitted to this site and CONEXSYS West Inc. will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary unless otherwise specified. All such communications, messages and other material shall become the sole and exclusive property of CONEXSYS West Inc.. CONEXSYS West Inc. shall not be obligated under any circumstances to provide compensation for submission of ideas, suggestions or comments of any kind. CONEXSYS West Inc. shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis.
ASSIGNMENT OF COPYRIGHT
This Assignment is made between, You ("Assignor"), and CONEXSYS West Inc. ("Assignee").
For valuable consideration, receipt and sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged
the parties hereby agree as follows:
1. Assignor represents and warrants that he/she is the sole owner of all rights in and holds the complete and undivided copyright interest to any work/information submitted to Assignee:
2. Assignor does hereby sell, assign, and transfer to Assignee, its successors and assigns, the entire right, title and interest in and to the copyright in the Work/information and any registrations and copyright applications relating thereto and any renewals and extensions thereof, and in and to all works based upon, derived from, or incorporating the Work/information, and in an to all income, royalties, damages, claims and payments now or here after due or payable with respect there to, and in and to all causes of action, either in law or in equity for past, present, or future infringement based on the copyrights, and in and to all rights corresponding to the foregoing throughout the world.
3. Assignor agrees to execute all papers and to perform such other proper acts, as Assignee may deem necessary to secure for Assignee or its designee the rights herein assigned.
PERMISSION TO LINK (outbound links)
You ("Grantor") have a Web site located as per submission through registration ("Grantor's Web site"). CONEXSYS West Inc. ("Grantee") has a Web site located at http://www.conexsys.ca/ ("Grantee's Web site").
1. Grantor hereby grants Grantee permission to provide a hypertext link from Grantee's Web site to any page of Grantor's Web site.
2. Neither party shall be liable to the other party for the content of its Web site or links on its Web site to other Web sites.
3. Grantee acknowledges that Grantor may terminate this Permission at any time with or without cause by giving notice to Grantee. Grantee must remove the hypertext link to Grantee's Web site within 30 days of receiving such notice.
4. This Agreement is governed by the laws of the Province of Alberta excluding its conflict of laws principles.
5. This Agreement is the entire understanding between the parties relating to the link referenced here and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous understandings, whether written or oral.
All other products and company names mentioned in the CONEXSYS West Inc. site may be trademarks of their respective owners. If you have any questions concerning the usage or licensing of CONEXSYS West Inc. copyright materials, contact us by email at